Pages

4.7.11

Bonne Fête Canada/Happy Pride!

I know! I've been kind out of it lately, however, lots of exciting things coming up this summer! I will be posting a lot more this month-July will be a more exciting month! But for now, I will be hitting my bed as I am recovering from a long weekend of work and play. Watched lots of coverage of Parliament Hill this weekend as Will & Kate made their planned appearances. Kate looked classically beautiful, as always.


(photo cred: Life Magazine)

This weekend was also Pride here in Toronto-Some of the best parties in the city happen during pride! I got a chance to see the parade, and hit the beach with some friends! Note to Self: Don't wear white shoes to the beach. My Sperrys will have to be scrubbed down so I dont look homeless.



Also! I got a chance to see ?uestlove spin, but my phone died and couldnt take a picture! Never thought I'd get the chance to party with Questo of The Roots.



No comments:

Post a Comment