Pages

23.10.10

New Skins?


November's Vogue came out a few days ago, so I've been nestled in that for the past few days...I just can't get over how much Annie looks like Eva Mendes on the cover! I think Anne Hathaway is gorgeous, and she really does look stunning in Oscar de la Renta but hello! She looks like Eva's doppelganger.

(img source: vogue)

Another thing I want to talk about, Skins. Not the beloved UK series...but MTV's new american remake. I just saw the trailer, and I am disappointed! Not that I really expected anything to really compare to the original, but I was hoping for something! They've completely failed! Trailers aren't supposed to turn you off, but they gave me nothing to go on. I miss the original cast, but season five of the UK series is under production at the moment so maybe they'll mend the heart that the american version tore to shreds.


(vid source: MTV)

Baaaa, see what i mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment