Pages

19.10.10

What the hell is a G6?

This damn song won't get out of my head...


So I saw these kids perform on George Lopez Tonight a few weeks ago while I was flicking through channels, and I haven't been able to get it out of my head since then. I don't even know if I like this song, or I hate it but it's catchy so I like it? You know?
I've only heard this song sober but I am sure if I had a little vino or maybe a 40' of gin I'd be getting, what this song calls "slizzard." I am having difficulty restraining my shoulders from shimmying...

I'm gonna listen to the rest of the album Free Wired by Far East Movement to see if I actually like them or if this is just one of those songs that's going to make me loose a few brain cells after hearing it a billion times, which I am sure it will.

P.S. this video is weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment