Pages

25.5.11

Book Signing: Kelly Cutrone's Normal Get's You Nowhere

So yesterday I had the chance to meet Kelly Cutrone for the second time(briefly!) at her book signing, and got to hear her speak for a bit. Of course, she did not fail to deliver an amazing pep talk that scared/inspired us, and had all us ambitious ladies leaving Indigo with a little beacon of hope that one day we will be as successful, powerful, and inspiring as her. I look mega awkward and way too happy (after telling Kelly how much she's made me re-evaluate my life since her first book), but I'm posting my pic with her anyway!



The next couple days calls for some thunderstorms, so it's a perfect time to make a nice cappuccino and snuggle up on the couch to read her book. She gave me some great words of wisdom, some amazing advice for the next year(which I'm not going to post cause I don't want to jinx myself!), and overall has been such a positive person in my life. If you haven't read her first book yet, I suggest you do! And after you fall in love with her words, you're going to go out and buy the second book and love it aswell!






No comments:

Post a Comment