Pages

29.5.11

The Clothing Show May 27-29 2011

I was back on assignment shooting for Envy Magazine this weekend at The Clothing Show. Every year since I've moved to Toronto, I've been to The Clothing Show, and it never fails to deliver...except for maybe this year the staple Clothing Show tote bag was missing :( SAD. Apparently there was a problem at customs, so understandably it was beyond their control, but still, many sad faces! Here are a few pics from my favourite booths!


Some incredible artistry
detail...

Walked around for an while...
...an hour later, this was sitting there.
Damn.

All made from new and recycled materials...

made with love,

a prime example of some beautiful handcraft

So many unique pieces to choose from...
...enough to keep us there for more than an hour and obsess.

Tons of markdowns from the boutique


Vanessa(left) from Reconstruced &
Margot(Right) from Scarf Party


Styled so lovely together...

I wonder who made these good looking things
for Reconstructed...hmmmm
(ME!)

Some reworked vintage pieces to die for...
Obsessed with this skirt!

Some amazing work on the runway from INNA
Posted by Picasa


Definately spent WAY too much money this weekend, but got some stunning pieces I won't find anywhere else, and I'm always happy to support local designers.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my booth! Such an honour to see my pics up on your blog!


    Carissa McCaig, Copious Couture
    http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete